Helping you to store and distribute flammable liquids in a safe and compliant manner
- First and only company in our sector to offer fully transparent online pricing.
- First to offer locally manufactured non combustible flammable steel stores and spill berms.
- First to offer free site surveys
- First in our sector to be proactive in reducing risks for spill and fire threats rather than being reactive when the threat has already occurred.
- Proud to be accepted as a Corporate Saiosh member
- First to offer finance to approved end users
WHAT WE DO
We offer our clients products that meet both local and international regulations regarding the safe storage, distribution and general usage of flammable and ignitable liquids.
Jesbra Group (Pty) Ltd Trading as Spill Doctor is a fully registered South African operation established in 2010 with our Head Office based in Salt Rock, Ballito, KwaZulu Natal.
Spill Doctor is a BBEE level 4 South African company representing leading international brands in the field of environmental, health and safety. We also provide web based support so that any enquiry logged on this webpage, goes straight to our consultants to process and assist on demand. Please do not hesitate to get a hold of us by going to the contact us Tab and a consultant will respond as soon as possible.
Our range of internationally compliant products is aimed at assisting our clients to reduce the risk of fire, employee injury and environmental damage caused by incorrect storage of flammable liquids. Our flammable cabinets, safety cans, plunger cans, oily waste cans, drum and dispensing equipment offers our clients FM Approved products along with an exclusive 10 year limited warranty.
While our range of environmental products for spill control, spill containment and spill kits offers compliance with local environmental regulations and a 5 year guarantee on Polyethylene products. Although our main focus is on minimizing risks and prevention of incidents, we understand that environmental spills do occur and so are the distributors of a fully bio-remedial oil “eater”